According to the CIES Football Observatory, a website that studies statistics and data, Liverpool forward Mo Salah’s transfer value has increased percentage-wise more than any other player in Europe since the start of the 2017/18 season.
CIES valued the Egyptian at €88.1 million prior to the start of the season, and after scoring 24 Premier League goals so far in the current campaign, his estimated value now sits at €162.8 million – an increase of 74.7%.
Four of the top five ply their trade in the Premier League, with Manchester City trio Ederson, Leroy Sane and Gabriel Jesus all valued near, or over, €100 million.
Paris St-Germain youngster Kylian Mbappe sits in fourth, with his current transfer value rated at €188.5 million, a 54.7% increase from the start of the season.
The top 10 can be viewed below, while you can see the full report here:
- Mohammed Salah – €162.8 million (74.7% increase)
- Ederson – €98.7 million (74.4% increase)
- Leroy Sane – €151.2 million (63& increase)
- Kylian Mbappe – €188.5 million (54.7% increase)
- Gabriel Jesus – €105.9 million (53.1% increase)
- Joe Gomez – €57.3 million (48.3% increase)
- Paulinho – €52.4 million (42.4% increase)
- Davinson Sanchez – €77.6 million (42.2% increase)
- Sergej Milinkovic-Savic – €70.5 million (40.7% increase)
- Florian Thauvin – €82.3 million (38.4% increase)